Weight: 762 lbs.
“Because sometimes you just don’t want to leave a Stump”
The Tree Puller is designed to remove the ENTIRE tree – ROOTS and ALL! The powerful jaws and sharp teeth provide a strong grip for exceptional pulling power. The Spade points are used to dig roots and loosen soil. The Tree Puller can also be used to remove posts and stakes or even move large rocks and boulders.
THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER!
We retained our SIGNATURE FEATURES:
• Double rows of teeth for better grip of tree
• Telescoping cylinder guard that protects cylinder in extended and retracted positions
• Oversized brush guard for maximum equipment protection
• Hose management for maximum protection for hoses and fittings
• Blades and Root Ripper are made of T1 steel
• Heavy Duty Brush Guard
We ADDED NEW Features:
• Extended blade length by 6” for better digging
• Double the size of the root ripper for better cutting of roots
• Improved digging ability with reversed spade points and larger spade points 8” wide
• Opened up space between blades to allow dirt and debris to flow thru openings
• Improved hose management with hydraulic hose holder (TAMEit)
• Open tips for post pulling. Minimizes damage to “T” Posts
• 90° blade teeth that are extra long for better gripping of trees